[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Year: 2009-2011 | PC | English / Russian | Developer: Riot Games | Publisher: THQ | 1.25 Gb
Genre: Strategy (Real-time) / RPG (Rogue / Action) / 3D / 3rd Person / Online-Only
League of Legends - PC game, Command real-time strategy / role-playing game developed by Riot Games, published by THQ. Game concept is based on multiplayer maps for WarCraft Defense of the Ancients. Is a fusion of RPG and strategy, and also uses some concept MMORPG.
* Nearly complete translation into Russian, which is supplemented every day
* The menu to run the game, extending functionality.
* The ability to quickly change the server EU US
* Its more loyal to the system of updating client
* Changed the Art of heroes
* Improved graphics and textures
* Optimization Client for slower computers
* The ability to access the server in the status of BUSY
* Ability to set your status to Russian language
The game is already installed and configured.
* Next, check EU account (https: / / signup.leagueoflegends.com / en / signup). It's not the name of your character, it is the account name. These data are entered at login in the game, they will not know anybody but you.
* Launch RuLOLLauncher, in the upper right corner click on EU online, the pop up window enter login information.
* The first entry in the game will have to enter the nickname of the character.
* You can play.
[b]Advantages over conventional client
- Improved the game interface
- Nearly complete translation into Russian, which is supplemented every day
- Its menu to run the game, extending functionality.
- Ability to quickly change the server EU US
- Changed the Art of heroes
- Improved graphics and textures
- Optimize client for slower computers
- Ability to access the server in the status of BUSY
- Ability to set your status to Russian language
- The client is built-in radio
- In the client changed the position of some elements of the interface at a more convenient
[b]Minimum system requirements
Microsoft Windows XP SP3,
Windows Vista SP1 and Windows 7
Pentium 4 2 GHz
1 GB of RAM
Graphics card with 128 MB, DirectX 9.0c compatible
2.6 GB of free hard disk space
16 bit sound device compatible with DirectX